June 21st, 2009
1. He always brushes her hair after bath time (I never do).
2. He gets up at 5am to help me get her ready for school when he doesn’t have to be up until 8.
3. He nibbles her toes.
4. He will make a complete fool out of himself if it will make her laugh.
5. He never puts her to bed without a kiss and an “I love you.”
6. If he could only save one of us from a burning building, he would pick her.
7. When we read stories aloud, he always starts with a complete description of the book — author, title, publisher, important trivia, etc.
8. He carries a diaper bag proudly (and manfully).
9. He doesn’t understand my need to have her under-shirt onesies match her outfit…but he goes with it.
10. He chooses to spend his day off with her instead of having her in day care.
Happy Father’s Day, love.