The Things I Love This Week
June 5th, 2012
It seems like there’s always something new to love around here. Or maybe I’m just getting better at counting my blessings. Either way, I’m thinking this may become a regular blog topic, though I don’t promise five items each time.
At the moment, here’s what I’m loving about my life and town:
1) A church member showing up at our backdoor this evening with fresh eggs from their chickens.
2) Walking to the only sit-down restaurant in town for lunch with my husband.
3) The smell of sunscreen on my kids.
4) Four new kittens at our neighbor’s house.
5) Buggie’s backpack carrier — my constant companion as we ramble around town together.