Things I Love This Spring
May 14th, 2013
It’s been quite a while since I did a “Things I’m Loving” post but the bright sun and budding flowers and general awesomeness of spring have inspired me!
5 Things I’m Loving This Week:
1) Watching Miss Mouse finally figure out how to breathe while swimming. All of a sudden, it’s clicked and she’s so proud of herself.
2) The new cookbook Josh got me for Mother’s Day — “Simply in Season.” It’s produced by the Mennonites and has all sorts of simple but yummy recipes using seasonal produce. We get our first CSA box next Wednesday so I’m getting myself ready!
3) Walking to the post office with Little Bird tucked into her baby carrier, her hot pink floral hat peeking out the top.
4) The way that Buggie says his baby sister’s name — sweet and precise — and the fact that his first act upon waking each morning is to charge into our bedroom looking for her.
5) My new hummingbird feeder, compliments of my “secret pal” at church. We hung it outside the dining room window and I can’t wait to see if we make some new bird friends!