August 1st, 2015
At the end of the day, this blog is about family. I work, I cook, I read, I occasionally thrash around the wellness center and call it Zumba. But my kids are at the center of my life and my blog.
Parenting is a tough job. Can I get an “amen, sister” from the other parents out there?
Some days, I question whether I’ll survive the experience. Some days, I question whether my kids will! But most days, I revel in the whirlwind. As parents, we burn our candles at both ends. Sometimes that’s a painful experience, but the light can be just gorgeous.
Just so we’re clear: I don’t have all the answers. I don’t even know all the questions. But I hope that our experiences might be helpful to you – even if just to let you know you’re not the only one who once ripped a security alarm console out of the wall in a fit of sleep-deprived pique.
- How the Tummy Got Its Squish: A Love Story
- Operation Manly Tutu
- These Are Not Your Flowers, Mom
- Two Words That Broke My Heart
- Pizza, Movie and Glue on the Wall
- Where Are the Rest of the Gummy Frogs?
- Flash Points
- In Which I Occasionally Photoshop Our Lives and That’s Okay
- The End of Christmas (and Possibly the World)